Last time I posted for this I did not put in the link where the OP is at. I am sorry for that, so this week here it is Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the Top Ten is what ten series would you like to start.
1. Mary O’Reilly by Terri Reid the first book is called Loose Ends
2. Kassandra Lyall by Winter Pennington the first book is called Witch Wolf
3. Ruth Galloway by Elly Griffiths the first book is called The Crossing Place
4. October Daye by Seanan McGuire the first book is called Rosemary and Rue
5. Jasper Dent by Barry Lyga the first book is titled I Hunt Killers
6. C.I. Barnaby by Caroline Graham the first book is The Killing at Badgers Drift
This is as far as I am going to get in the Top Ten this week. I am a person who likes to read Stand Alone books. I went through all 22 pages that is 432 books on my Goodreads account to see what series that I want to read. These are the only ones on there.