0300 Hour 24
OMG, I am so sleepy. I am having a hard time staying awake, but as there is only one more hour I think I can make it.
I have finished the book I was reading and have to pick up another one. I am not sure yet what I want to read, I think a short walk and a snack before I get going on a new book. I have a Robert A Heinlin that I got from the library that I might pick up next.
It is just after midnight here and I am reading a book with the title of A Goth Noob Picnic in the Cemetery Where DJ Dumbshit is Buried. This is my picture from that book.
Hour Almost 19
It is now 2245 and I just finished my second book. The Log of El Jay. It was a short but very good read. All of my reviews on the books that I am reading for the Read-a-Thon will be posted at another time.
I just woke up from my nap. So as soon as I get a bit of coffee in me I am back to reading. it is not 2100. I guess sleeping from 1400 to 2100 can’t be called a nap.
Show It Off 3.0
One of my favorite authors is Charles de Lint. The signed book is titled The Cats of Tanglewood Forest, the other is A Circle of Cats. A Circle of Cats is now out of print, and one year for St. Valentines day my Honey Love got me a copy of it. I would love to one day have Mr. de Lint and Charles Vess the illustrator sign that book. Now, I am off to take a nap.
It is 1303 here and I have just finished my first book. Alan Bradley’s A Red Herring without Mustard, it was a good book and later I will write up a full review about it. However, it is not time I do one challenge and then get in a nap.
A shelf with Darth Vader, R2D2 and 3CPO.
During the first three hours I was at work. I had hoped that I would get canceled but such is health care. To start with I am reading Alan Bradley’s A Red Herring Without Mustard. I am also in this post doing the Opening Meme.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am in the rainy Pacific Northwest to be more accurate Olympia, Washington.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I do not really have a planned stack. I will just grab whatever book looks interesting at that time.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I have beef cooked and while it is not a snack I am making beef stew.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have a very busy, active life. I belong to an awesome gym called Geek and Gamer Fitness, I have two cats who are in hiding, and right now my coffee is getting cold.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my third read-a-thon, and I plan on taking naps as needed.