I made it, this year I did not think that I would. So like at the start of the read-a-thon there are questions to answer, there are questions at the end.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? 1600 to 1500 then at 1500 I took an hour nap, and was much better.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I have a tendency to not read high interest books, so I am not sure how to answer this question.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, not for me.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I love the hour mini challenges. They are a nice break.
- How many books did you read? 2.5 books
- What were the names of the books you read? Ghost Ocean, Grave’s End, and half of The Somnambulist
- Which book did you enjoy most? I am actually enjoying The Somnambulist the best.
- Which did you enjoy least? That would have to be Ghost Ocean, there were really great parts to the book then parts that just seemed to drag on.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? NA
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? A reader, it helps me get thought my TBR pile. That pile is ever growing.