1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Washington State, U.S.A
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am not sure, I have a huge stack and I am excited about all of them. I know that is not a good answer but as I have not read any of them I do not know.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I made fresh Bruschetta and I have goat cheese and salami too.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is the hard one. I love to crochet and am getting better at it. Next year I think I will crochet a prize for the read-a-thon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different
today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my second read-a-thon, last time I got through one book but it was a clunker. This time I am going to finish books that I have started and move on from there.