- Which hour was most daunting for you?
I do not think I had a daunting hour. This was my first read-a-thon so I took it very easy. I know for in April now what I can push and cannot push.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I am loving The Haunting of Maddy Clare. I just did not read a lot of books this time, but I planned it that way.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I would love to know the date for April, we have one month at work to bid on our time off and that is in November. So if I know earlier I can have more time to read.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I loved having diffrent hosts.
- How many books did you read?
1 and a half
- What were the names of the books you read?
The Historian and The Haunting of Maddy Clare
- Which book did you enjoy most?
They are two very diffrent books I cannot pick.
- Which did you enjoy least?
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Can I sign up now to be a reader? And maybe a prize donater?