SO first a meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Great Pacific Northwest. I am in Lacey Wa, that is about 5 min away for the capital city of Olympia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
OMG, do you know how hard this question is? I only have three in my stack chosen for this event. I have about 75 on a TBR pile. I think the one I am looking forward to the most is The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. Clare.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am going to be making pumpkin bread later. That and a good cup of tea.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I hate this type of question. I never know what people want to know about me. I am a reader like duh. Just a bit sarcastic, and I am a gamer. I play D&D and Shadowrun. No, I am not 12 I just think believe that life should be fun as well as responsible. Games are fun.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first read-a-thon, the thing I am most looking forward to is on Sunday when I can go and read what the other participants read.